Arhatic Yoga Review
(For Arhatic Students Only)
Arhatic Yoga is a synthesis of the yogas. Several aspects of different Yogas are specially combined to produce an effective and fast method for spiritual development.
Master Choa Kok Sui
In person at Pranic Healing Tampa
13009 W Linebaugh Ave Tampa 33626
June 12th / 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
What you will Learn
Regular Arhatic Yoga practice increases your energy, activates the chakras, and balances the negative properties within the chakras. The practice neutralizes and refines ancient negative tendencies within the personality. As one moves to a higher frequency the higher soul takes charge of your thoughts, your emotions, and your actions. Your life being becomes calm not chaotic. As you advance in practice you achieve Self-Mastery.
A good question one may ask is “What is Self-Mastery”? Self-Mastery represents the ultimate goal that a spiritual aspirant can hope to achieve. One gains self-mastery when one is in control of his internal thought processes that guides one’s emotions, speech and behaviour and provides the stability to respond rather than react. A person that has control over one’s lower nature has self-mastery.
These changes manifest in many different ways, both practically as well as spiritually.
Master Glenn Mendoza will be joining us in person for an intensive and enlightening day of review, reflection and Arhatic practice.
Please click below to complete your registration
A large number of students have reported the following changes:
- 1Many have reported that their mind mind works efficiently in their daily and professional lives. Students have often said that the practices have made them smarter, more intuitive, and perceptive.
- 2Students have said that they tend to become less emotional don’t react to situations with extreme emotions or panic.
- 3Most experience a calmer happier existence.
Spiritually many feel that their meditations becoming deeper, longer, and more blissful.
- 5Many have felt a sense of oneness or connectedness (if there is such a word) that fills the emptiness they often felt in life.
- 6Most students experience a desire to help others and give back to the world.
- 7Through Arhatic Yoga many have realized their higher purpose in life. Surprisingly, one of the most prevalent complaints in the world today is around a sense of depression that people feel from not knowing their purpose in life. How many times have we heard people wonder… Why am I here? Why do I exist? What am I meant to do with my life? Once people find the reason they are on this planet, their lives take on more meaning. They have a sense of purpose and inner peace.
- 8And much, much more ...
Don’t miss the opportunity to take your Arhatic practice deeper, refine your techniques and reconnect spiritually.
The event will take place at the beautiful and tranquil Pranic Healing Tampa Center ~ a place of peace, solitude and spiritual renewal.
13009 W Linebaugh Ave Unit 1 Tampa, Fl 33626
Are you serious about your spiritual growth? If so, Arhatic Yoga is the answer! Become part of a group where you can experience fellowship, nurturing and guidance. Understand your life, and your unique purpose.
Although we look different, have different professions and ways of life, we are all beings of light who knowingly or unknowingly are trying to evolve. Arhatic Yoga makes this possible!