Analyze your bio energy field
to understand the state of your chakras, meridians and more…
Here is what you will get in this session:
If you are interested in measuring how your body is managing and adapting to stress, A bio-well scan is a great assessment tool. It will give you immediate and visual insights into what is acutely happening in your body. For instance, you will learn:
- Where in your body/organs you have blockages
- Where your body is storing physical and emotional trauma
- What areas of your body/organs are the most unbalanced
- Discover the balance between your sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system
- How your body is managing and adapting to stress
- Your biorhythms for the next month
- You will receive a full detailed report of the findings.
The Bio-Well scan captures bio-photonic energy emissions given off by each finger and then maps this information to various organs and systems of the body via the traditional Chinese energy meridian system
When the fingertips are placed alternatively on the lens of the camera, it gives information about the amount of positive and negative energy flowing in the body. It essentially “takes a picture” of the internal energy of the body and allows you to quickly and easily pinpoint areas that need attention
This information allows you to be proactive about your health instead of reacting to disease and sickness after it occurs
How Bio-Well Can Help
Bio-Well can measure the level of person’s stress.
- 2It measures the chakras and bioenergy field
- 3It can help assess health status and human energy potential as well as balance between the left and right sides of the brain.
- 4You can get instant feedback on what factors affect your energy state to help identify areas that need immediate attention so that you can work towards achieving harmony, health and wellness.
The scanning process itself, is quick, easy and non-intrusive.
Balancing the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system
The vagus nerve, is one of the main nerves of your parasympathetic nervous system. This system controls specific body functions such as your digestion, heart rate and immune system. Do you know the current state of your vagus nerve? Do you suffer with chronic digestive issues? Stress? Are you frequently sick? If so, it may be related to the vagus nerve. With state of the art scanning, we can determine if your system is out of balance and devise a treatment plan to help remedy this.