Registration Twin Hearts Meditation
(Thursday) 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
I'm excited to get started on this beautiful journey with you.
Follow us on Social Media to stay connected and ask any questions you may have about the course
Twin Hearts Meditation
Meditation is a technique used for thousands of years to develop awareness of the present moment. It is a type of mid-body complementary medicine that can produce a deep state of relaxation and a tranquil mind. By focusing your attention and being aware of your thoughts you can eliminate the stream of jumbled thoughts and bring in new realities.
In Pranic Healing the Meditation on Twin Hearts, developed by Master Choa Kok Sui, brings tremendous amounts of spiritual energy, peace, love, prosperity and happiness in the practitioner’s life. It’s a form of world service by blessing the planet with loving-kindness, peace, joy and good will. It is called the twin hearts as you are opening up your heart chakra, the center of physical love for people, situations and places, and the crown chakra, the center of divine connection to higher heart. When you meditate on these twin hearts, divine energy flows through your crown chakra and through your heart chakra to bless the earth with loving-kindness. By blessing the earth and all sentient beings, you are in turn blessed many times. It is in giving that you receive – that is the law of Karma.
When doing the Meditation on Twin Hearts, divine energy radiates through your aura. Unwholesome emotions and thoughts are expelled and the mind becomes calm and peaceful.
-Master Choa Kok Sui
By practicing the Meditation on Twin Hearts daily, you purify your energetic system from the inside out. Presently being practiced globally by tens of thousands of people of different religions and backgrounds, the Meditation on Twin Hearts is extraordinary in its simplicity with amazing and dramatic results. There are several versions of the Meditation on Twin Hearts which focus on cleansing on the physical, psychological and spiritual levels.
Invoke for guidance…open the heart…open the crown…receive downpour of divine energy…bless others and in return be blessed…see how your life changes.
Every day you take a shower. Practicing the Meditation on Twin Hearts is like taking a Spiritual Shower. When your aura is clean, you experience a Higher Level of awareness. When your aura is clean, you see through things more clearly. Even your Good Luck increases.
-Master Choa Kok Sui
Benefits from Twin Heart Meditation:
- Improved health – Once the divine energy flows through you, it naturally flushes the used up and unwanted energies within your system; so after the meditation you become a fresher ‘You’.
- Reduced stress, anxiety and depression – Twin Heart disintegrates the unwanted emotions and thought forms within your chakrasand aura. It makes positivity and happiness come naturally to you.
- Sharper mind and greater happiness – Once the unwanted thought forms and emotions are out of your system, your mind becomes clear and your emotions more refined.
- Increase your self-esteem – When you become more powerful, you can do much more; so it helps you build a good image of yourself.
- Improve your relationships – As you bless the entire earth with loving-kindness, you will be filled with love energy. This love brings harmony to your relationships.
- Become a divine channel – The meditation creates an opportunity for you to become a channel to bless everyone on earth with a better life.
- Increase good luck – Once you make yourself available to serve, you create lots of good karma that shows itself in life as good luck.
Master Choa Kok Sui
Master Choa Kok Sui is the Founder and Originator of the Pranic Healing® and Arhatic Yoga® System, as well as the internationally acclaimed author of the book, Miracles Through Pranic Healing (3rd Edition). Originally published in 1987 as The Ancient Science and Art of Pranic Healing, Master Choa conceptualized a fresh and far deeper understanding of energy healing, using the readily available source of all life – Prana, called Pranic Energy or Vital Life Force.